1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
12 amazing years... I can't believe it's been that long!
2. What does your username mean?
I opened my DA account with "Treager-sama". It was actually from a REALLY old videogame that I used to play when I was a kid. The video game was called "Dark Wizard", and it was on the Sega CD system. Treager was a legendary dark sword of evil, and the name sounded original and cool, so I smacked a "-sama" on the end, cuz I had confidence issues LOL.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm a righty!
5. What was your first deviation?
Hitsuji is (sheep) in Japanese, and '-chan' is a title that indicates cuteness or youth.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital... I love clean lines, and vibrant color.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
One of the reasons I first came to DA, was because of Bara-chan's art.
I wanted to have a style similar to hers, but make it my own.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
When I first joined DA, mostly Bara-chan and other furry artists.
After a few years, I favorited mostly anime and any photo/drawing of women in gothy/punk/Lolita fashion. Anything Harajuku really.
In the last couple of years, mostly pages of "Rain", a webcomic about the chaotic life of a young trans girl.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Has always been Bara-chan
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Jocelyn Samara, creator of "Rain"
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
My personal growth as an artist has been impacted by COUNTLESS fellow deviants. I have obtained inspiration and motivation from so many people, I couldn't possibly narrow it to just one.
My personal growth as a human being however, has been impacted primarily by Jocelyn Samara. Through her work and her voice, I was able to find myself.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I normally draw everything in mechanical pencil first...
Then ink everything in micron felt pens...
Then use a thicker micron pen to outline a nice thick 'sticker border' around the outside of my work, to make it stand out...
Then scan it in...
Then photoshop/gimp the hell out of it to clean it up and add color (when I feel like it...)
Annnnnnnnnnd then that's it!
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
When I was a kid, I used to do all my art on the floor of my bedroom, in the middle of the night, by the nightlight to avoid waking my brother. Back then, I used to draw 2-3 drawings a night in fevered excitement. I am lucky to be inspired enough to do 2-3 a year now LOL.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Probably back in the day, when I used to do a lot of collab work with my fellow artists. I really had a lot of fun doing those, and I loved when I would receive mails and messages being invited to do collabs with artists that I really admired. Those were really fun years and maybe one day, I might try picking it up and do it again!